Does your pet need surgery? There’s a possibility that during your pet’s lifetime, surgery may be recommended to treat a medical condition.
With a fully equipped animal hospital, our Animal Veterinarian is ready to effortlessly assist you with your pet’s surgical needs. Some of the surgeries we offer are below:
- Anesthesia – inhalant and injectable, offered with vital signs monitoring
- Bladder Stones
- Blood Work – Full Lab Blood Work
- Dentistry – routine prophylaxis, tooth extraction
- Heated Surgery table
- Intravenous Fluids
- Surgical monitoring system
- Heated recovery cage
- Separate vented isolation room
- Limited boarding and bathing during the week
- Pain Management
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Spay/ Neutering
- Weekend care is case by case assessment.
- Radiography – X-Ray Machine on Premises
Our Animal Veterinary Hospital has been providing state-of-the-art diagnostic, medical, and surgical, veterinary care in the Waynesville, NC area since 1986. Don’t hesitate to call us with your pet surgical questions.
Contact Balsam Animal Hospital PA today at 828-452-1868