Just like humans, pets can experience allergic reaction. Sneezing, coughing, skin rashes, itchy eyes, and shortness of breath are a few common symptoms of pet allergies. If you see any of these signs your cat or dog may need dermatology and allergy treatments. Proper dermatology and allergy treatments can prevent air loss and excessive sneezing or coughing—things the neither party enjoys. Let us help bring the needed relief you and your pet deserve.
Our Dermatology/Allergy Treatment Includes Tests For:
- Diseases of the ear, otitis
- Allergies – Food Hypersensitivity, Atopy, Contact Allergies
- Auto Immune Diseases – Immune Mediated Skin Diseases
- Hyperparathyroidism – Cushings Diseases, Hypothyroidism
- Infectious diseases – Pyoderma, Yeast & Fungal Infections
- Hotspots – acute moist eczema
- Ectoparsites, Fleas, Ticks, Mange Mites
- Neoplasia – Tumors of the skin
Our Veterinary Clinic has been providing state-of-the-art diagnostic, medical, and surgical veterinary care in the Waynesville, NC area since 1986.
Don’t hesitate to call us with your pet surgical questions.
Contact Balsam Animal Hospital PA today at 828-452-1868